    Does anybody know where I could find this?

    Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

    , Sep 28, 2007

  2. Joe Fawcett Guest

    The trouble with pre-built standard schemas is that they are usually
    overkill for simple applications, unless you really want interoperability.
    The closest thing I could find was http://xml.coverpages.org/triple-s.html
    which does deal with multiple choice surveys.

    --

    Joe Fawcett (MVP - XML)
    http://joe.fawcett.name

    Joe Fawcett, Sep 29, 2007