xml schema frage identity constrain

Vasiliki Papathanasiou

Hello,

is it possible to verify via xml schema the correctness of references
in the following exmple:

<person>
<id>1</id>
</person>

<person>
<id>2</id>
</person>

<person>
<related-persons>1 2</related-persons>
</person>

I know that it would be possible via ID IDREFS but these only apply to
attributes. Can it be done via key/keyref? I always failed in doing so
because of the white space separated list, even if type of
related-persons
was declared as list of integers.

many thanks in advance

Peter Flynn

Vasiliki said:
Hello,

is it possible to verify via xml schema the correctness of references
in the following exmple:

<person>
<id>1</id>
</person>

<person>
<id>2</id>
</person>

<person>
<related-persons>1 2</related-persons>
</person>

I know that it would be possible via ID IDREFS but these only apply to
attributes.

So why not use it? That is what it is for.

///Peter