XML Schema generation

Sandy

I need some help from the forum for designing the xml schema. The
scenario is client service architecture.
I have some configuration files(our own proprietary format, can be
considered as some form of text file) at server.
user can populate the required fields.
Since we are moving from text file format to xml file to store the
date. we have to convert all these configuration files to
XML files manually. or we can retain the same configuration file but
we should create mechanism so that these
files are converted to XML. Is there any way create to create a
Generalized schema so that it could accomodate
all the scenarios described below.Now i need to create a generalized
schema to accomodate multiple configuration files.
I am attaching some configuration files for the reference.

********************* File 1******************

configr-format-name: xyz
configr-format-type: IEEE
configr-description: "abc"