XML Schema generation

Discussion in 'XML' started by Sandy, Aug 1, 2008.

  1. Sandy

    Sandy Guest

    I need some help from the forum for designing the xml schema. The
    scenario is client service architecture.
    I have some configuration files(our own proprietary format, can be
    considered as some form of text file) at server.
    user can populate the required fields.
    Since we are moving from text file format to xml file to store the
    date. we have to convert all these configuration files to
    XML files manually. or we can retain the same configuration file but
    we should create mechanism so that these
    files are converted to XML. Is there any way create to create a
    Generalized schema so that it could accomodate
    all the scenarios described below.Now i need to create a generalized
    schema to accomodate multiple configuration files.
    I am attaching some configuration files for the reference.

    ********************* File 1******************

    configr-format-name: xyz
    configr-format-type: IEEE
    configr-description: "abc"