XML Schema in XMLSpy Vs. .NET

Phaedrus

Hi,

I have some quite large schemas from an external source. when I use
them in XMLSpy everything seems to be fine. I even built an XML that
validates against the schema, and there is no problem at all. However,
when I load the schemas into .NET Framework, funny things start to
happen and I get error messegaes that seem unreasonable (e.g. "type
'bl' is not declared or not a simple type" when 'bl' is definetly
declared as a simple type).
I can attach the files uppon request.

Can anyone help ??

TIA,