XML-Schema: interrelationship between elements

tom

Hello!

A file file1 contains the following:

<element name = "A">
<complexType>
<sequence>
<element ref="B"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>

and another file file2

<element name = "B">
<complexType>
<sequence>
<element ref="A"/>
</sequence>
</complexType>
</element>

It is necessary to include file1 in file2 and file2 in file1. But now,
the validator complains, that both elements A and B already have been
declared. I found several helps in forums about recursion concerning
one attribute / element. But they did not help me in the special case.
Is it possible to create such a xml schema at all? If, how?

Regards, Tom