XML schema location

Joined
May 29, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I have a jar file that contains the xsd schema. I also have an xml file that must check against this schema but this xml is in another directory outside the jar.
In my xml, I have this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<configs xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xs:schemaLocation="schema.xsd">

From what I know (correct me if I am wrong), the schemaLocation is relative to the java classpath. My classpath is set to the location of the jar. My problem is that it seems to fail at locationg the schema. What am I missing/doing wrong here?