XML Schema to XForms

Discussion in 'XML' started by Brian, Mar 24, 2005.

  1. Brian

    Brian Guest

    However can ask the following questions (or provide a solution) will be
    dubbed hero of the year:

    Is it possible to generate an XForms document automatically from an XML
    Schema document, so that upon submission of the XForms document, an XML
    file will be generated that can then be validated by the aforementioned
    XML Schema document? (I think just about everyone agrees this is a big
    YES).

    Okay, if so, can I have a list of available software (propriety or
    open-source) that provides such functionality?

    Visually, it should be as follows:

    XML Schema + software --> XForms
    XForms + submission = XML (which is validated again with the schema)

    Thank you for any and all replys!!

    Brian, Mar 24, 2005