XML Schema to XForms

Brian

However can ask the following questions (or provide a solution) will be
dubbed hero of the year:

Is it possible to generate an XForms document automatically from an XML
Schema document, so that upon submission of the XForms document, an XML
file will be generated that can then be validated by the aforementioned
XML Schema document? (I think just about everyone agrees this is a big
YES).

Okay, if so, can I have a list of available software (propriety or
open-source) that provides such functionality?

Visually, it should be as follows:

XML Schema + software --> XForms
XForms + submission = XML (which is validated again with the schema)

Thank you for any and all replys!!