xml schema tutorial

Discussion in 'XML' started by mike myers, Nov 9, 2012.

  1. mike myers

    mike myers Guest

    mike myers, Nov 9, 2012

  2. On Nov 9, 7:08 am, mike myers <> wrote:
    > If you are looking to learn xml and xml schema, the below tutorial would be useful.
    >
    > http://www.liquid-technologies.com/Tutorials/XmlSchemas/XsdTutorial_0...

    Mike,

    It sounds like you are affiliated with Liquid Technologies, so I have
    a question for you.

    Due to its increased reliability, I do all my XML development under
    Linux and my code is later ported to Windows. Obviously, I must use
    platform-portable libraries (my latest recommendation is libxml2).
    Suppose I decide to modify my M.O. and do my original development on
    the Windows side, based on Liquid XML Studio, which I have am
    currently evaluating (looks terrific!!).

    Will I be able to take every line of generated code, unmodified, to
    Linux?

    TIA,

    -Ramon
    Ramon F Herrera, Nov 10, 2012