XML standards and architecture

Shashank

HI All,

Our team need to get understanding of various XML standards and
how they fit together from architecture & design perspective.

Can you suggest any resource for the same?

regards,
Shashank

fpmurphy

Become familar with the following sections of www.w3.org

XML, XML Base, XForms, XPath, XPointers, XML Schema
XSL/XSLT, XLink

and more
-
fpmurph

Saqib Ali

Our team need to get understanding of various XML standards and
how they fit together from architecture & design perspective.

Hello,

Your question is very general. Can you be more specific on what kind
of architecture/design are you reffering to? e.g. A architecture for
XML based Document Repository or XML based CMS, or XML for storing
data in application etc.

There many books available for various XML related topics, and I own a
few of them. However I would like to suggest that instead of buying
read the IBM writing on XML http://www-136.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/
.. This site covers a wide range of XML related topics, and cover them
very well.

Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net