xml to java object to xml - is xmlbeans ok? - help reqd

ananth

hello there can any one tell regarding the performance issues in using
xmlbeans in converting xml to java to xml for a project to be done in
websphere environment. is there any other best api for the process of
conversion of xml to java to xml more efficient than xmlbeans. thanks
Ananth

Daniel Dyer

hello there can any one tell regarding the performance issues in using
xmlbeans in converting xml to java to xml for a project to be done in
websphere environment. is there any other best api for the process of
conversion of xml to java to xml more efficient than xmlbeans. thanks
Ananth

Everything you ever wanted to know about Java/XML data-binding performance:

https://bindmark.dev.java.net/

From those stats XMLBeans is not the best but it looks OK. I've been
using JiBX recently and am thoroughly satisfied with it.

Dan.

ananth

thanks dan

that was a very valuable reference. and can you give some input
regarding the performance of AXIS soap processor over JIBX.

regards