    convert it to RTF to play it back in a program (Scala).

    Is this easily done, and if so, what is the best program to convert it with?

    Thanks!

    BigBlueMan, Jul 14, 2004

  2. BigBlueMan

    Guest

    BigBlueMan wrote:
    > I have a project where I'll receive a file in XML format, but need to
    > convert it to RTF to play it back in a program (Scala).
    >
    > Is this easily done, and if so, what is the best program to convert it with?
    >
    > Thanks!

    DownCast from infinity-loop does exactly what you want.
    Process:

    your source xml -> convert to upcast-DTD via XSLT
    -> use downcast to convert to RTF

    Source: http://www.infinity-loop.de/products/downcast/features.html

    Single User license is EURO 100.

    , Jul 15, 2004

  3. BigBlueMan

    El Durango Guest

    "BigBlueMan" <elo(nospamdammit)> wrote in message
    > I have a project where I'll receive a file in XML format, but need to
    > convert it to RTF to play it back in a program (Scala).
    >
    > Is this easily done, and if so, what is the best program to convert it

    with?

    > Thanks!

    Look at RTF Formatting Kit:
    http://www.schema.de/sitehtml/site-e/xmlnach0.htm