    those helpers myself. But YMMV. What's your recommendation?

    Thanks,
    Martin
    Martin Trautmann, May 17, 2005

  2. Martin Trautmann wrote:

    > what's your recommendation for XML tools in order to merge data from
    > different sources?

    An XSLT stylesheet can do it, it has one primary input XML document but
    allows reading in nodes from secondary input documents using the
    function named document.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, May 17, 2005

  3. On Tue, 17 May 2005 14:16:07 +0200, Martin Honnen wrote:

    > Martin Trautmann wrote:
    >

    > > what's your recommendation for XML tools in order to merge data from
    > > different sources?

    > An XSLT stylesheet can do it, it has one primary input XML document but
    > allows reading in nodes from secondary input documents using the
    > function named document.

    I'm afraid this will overwrite any current data? It might be easy to
    remove empty entries befor, while I'd not like to override existing
    entries without some kind of control.

    Thanks,
    Martin
    Martin Trautmann, May 17, 2005