XML Training Video - Part1

japisoft

Hello,

I build a first video about XML learning, this is a first part around XML
document and nodes

If you are interested, what did you like to have inside the next videos ?

Tx for suggestions / ideas

Best wishes,

Alexandre Brillant

japisoft

Hello,

Here a long URL :

Best wishes,

A.Brillant

"japisoft" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
[email protected]...

Hello,

I build a first video about XML learning, this is a first part around XML
document and nodes

If you are interested, what did you like to have inside the next videos ?

Tx for suggestions / ideas

Best wishes,

Alexandre Brillant

japisoft

Sorry but this is a youTube URL by default, I have a long one too :

Best wishes

"Joe Kesselman" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
[email protected]...

For what it's worth, that URI screams "be careful, this may be a
malicious website".

--
Joe Kesselman,