    Tx for suggestions / ideas

    Best wishes,

    Alexandre Brillant
    japisoft, Jun 14, 2012

  2. Joe Kesselman, Jun 14, 2012

  3. In article <jrdb0b$kbl$>,
    Joe Kesselman <> wrote:

    >> http://youtu.be/vrR0G_JCIBA

    >For what it's worth, that URI screams "be careful, this may be a
    >malicious website".

    youtu.be appears to be a domain owned by Google.

    -- Richard
    Richard Tobin, Jun 15, 2012
  4. japisoft

    japisoft Guest

    Hello,

    Here a long URL :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrR0G_JCIBA

    Best wishes,

    A.Brillant

    "japisoft" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
    4fd9d7c9$0$21944$...

    Hello,

    I build a first video about XML learning, this is a first part around XML
    document and nodes

    http://youtu.be/vrR0G_JCIBA

    If you are interested, what did you like to have inside the next videos ?

    Tx for suggestions / ideas

    Best wishes,

    Alexandre Brillant
    japisoft, Jun 15, 2012
  5. japisoft

    japisoft Guest

    Sorry but this is a youTube URL by default, I have a long one too :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrR0G_JCIBA

    Best wishes

    "Joe Kesselman" a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
    jrdb0b$kbl$...

    --
    Joe Kesselman,

    japisoft, Jun 15, 2012