XML::Twig

jack

Hi,

I am pretty much a newbie to XML::Twig. Been doing all my XML parsing
stuff with XML::Simple untilnow. But, I have to change to XML::Twig as
it can do things for me which XML::Simple can't(like maintaining the
order when writing to an XML file etc) . I am looking for some
documenation for XML::Twig (like how to create a Hash fo the XML after
reading from XML file (eg., XMLin in XML::Simple) ) etc. I would be
thankful if someone can give me some source of documentation to get
started on XML::Twig.

Thanks,
Dheeraj

John Bokma

jack said:
Hi,

I am pretty much a newbie to XML::Twig. Been doing all my XML parsing
stuff with XML::Simple untilnow. But, I have to change to XML::Twig as
it can do things for me which XML::Simple can't(like maintaining the
order when writing to an XML file etc) . I am looking for some
documenation for XML::Twig (like how to create a Hash fo the XML after
reading from XML file (eg., XMLin in XML::Simple) ) etc. I would be
thankful if someone can give me some source of documentation to get
started on XML::Twig.

perldoc XML::Twig

http://www.xmltwig.com/

jack

Hi John,

Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
the functionality. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Jack

John Bokma