    started on XML::Twig.

    Thanks,
    Dheeraj

    jack, Jul 2, 2006

  2. jack

    John Bokma Guest

    "jack" <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I am pretty much a newbie to XML::Twig. Been doing all my XML parsing
    > stuff with XML::Simple untilnow. But, I have to change to XML::Twig as
    > it can do things for me which XML::Simple can't(like maintaining the
    > order when writing to an XML file etc) . I am looking for some
    > documenation for XML::Twig (like how to create a Hash fo the XML after
    > reading from XML file (eg., XMLin in XML::Simple) ) etc. I would be
    > thankful if someone can give me some source of documentation to get
    > started on XML::Twig.

    perldoc XML::Twig

    http://www.xmltwig.com/

    --
    John Bokma Freelance software developer
    &

    John Bokma, Jul 2, 2006

  3. jack

    jack Guest

    Hi John,

    Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
    they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
    the functionality. Please let me know.

    Thanks,
    Jack

    jack, Jul 2, 2006
  4. jack

    John Bokma Guest

    "jack" <> wrote:

    > Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
    > they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
    > the functionality. Please let me know.

    Don't top reply (reply under the part you're replying to, remove all lines
    that are no longer needed, like my signature, etc.).

    http://www.google.com/search?q=XML::Twig examples

    http://www.xmltwig.com/article/
    http://www.xmltwig.com/tutorial/
    http://www.xmltwig.com/xmltwig/tutorial/

    John Bokma, Jul 2, 2006
  5. jack

    jack Guest

    John Bokma wrote:
    > "jack" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Thanks for you reply. I went through cpan.org, and the xmltwig site but
    > > they dont seem to have any good number examples about how I can access
    > > the functionality. Please let me know.

    > Don't top reply (reply under the part you're replying to, remove all lines
    > that are no longer needed, like my signature, etc.).
    >
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=XML::Twig examples
    >
    > http://www.xmltwig.com/article/
    > http://www.xmltwig.com/tutorial/
    > http://www.xmltwig.com/xmltwig/tutorial/