XML validationg against XSD file in Python

colincolehour

I have tried searching for tips or tutorials on validating an XML file
against and XSD file in python but I haven't had any luck. Can someone
point me in the right direction to how this would be achieved. I've
read that Python has built in libraries for DTD validation but nothing
about XSD.

Thanks,
Colin

Jarek Zgoda

(e-mail address removed) napisa³(a):
I have tried searching for tips or tutorials on validating an XML file
against and XSD file in python but I haven't had any luck. Can someone
point me in the right direction to how this would be achieved. I've
read that Python has built in libraries for DTD validation but nothing
about XSD.

lxml has support for schema-based validation.