    this, so the more basic it is the better. I am reading about having to
    serialize, etc... but not sure about it all yet.

    Thanks in advance.

    Scott, Dec 18, 2003

  2. Scott

    Bob Barrows Guest

    This is a classic asp newsgroup. While you may be lucky enough to find a
    dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you can eliminate the
    luck factor by posting your question to an appropriate group. I suggest

    HTH,
    Bob Barrows.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows, Dec 18, 2003

  3. Scott

    MSFT Guest

    Hi Scott,

    You may take a look at following article to see if it will help:

    HOW TO: Use XmlDocument Elements When Passed to or Returned from WebMethods
    by Using Visual C# .NET
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q330600

    And, as Bob suggest, the best place to ask such questions is
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet or

    Luke
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)