    kj

    --
    NOTE: In my address everything before the period is backwards.
    kj, Apr 23, 2004

  2. kj <> writes:
    > Has *anyone* succeeded in getting XML::Xerces to run on a Linux
    > Debian system? How about on *any* Linux distro at all?

    Presumably the maintainer:

    $ apt-cache search xerces | grep perl
    libxml-xerces-perl - Perl API to Xerces XML parser

    If it doesn't work, file a bug.

    -=Eric
    -- Blair Houghton.
    Eric Schwartz, Apr 23, 2004

  3. kj

    gnari Guest

    "kj" <> wrote in message

    > Has *anyone* succeeded in getting XML::Xerces to run on a Linux
    > Debian system? How about on *any* Linux distro at all?

    if you are talking about installation,
    did you try apt-get install libxml-xerces-perl ?

    otherwise, how about a few detail of your problems?

    did you look at the examples under
    /usr/share/doc/libxml-xerces-perl/examples ?

    gnari
    gnari, Apr 23, 2004