    --
    Roy S. Schestowitz
    http://Schestowitz.com

    Roy Schestowitz, Apr 30, 2005

  2. Roy Schestowitz

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Roy Schestowitz wrote:

    > I have been searching the net, but never managed to find a tool that can
    > convert, in some form or another, an XML file into HTML. I prefer to avoid
    > XSL and just have an XML file easily visualised.

    What exactly do you want?

    Given this:

    <foo x="y">bar</foo>

    Would you want it turned into this?

    <pre>
    </pre>

    (Like syntax highlighting)

    Or this:

    (Some sort of transformation.)

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Apr 30, 2005

  3. Toby Inkster wrote:

    > Roy Schestowitz wrote:
    >
    >> I have been searching the net, but never managed to find a tool that can
    >> convert, in some form or another, an XML file into HTML. I prefer to
    >> avoid XSL and just have an XML file easily visualised.

    > What exactly do you want?
    >
    > Given this:
    >
    > <foo x="y">bar</foo>
    >
    > Would you want it turned into this?
    >
    > <pre>
    > </pre>
    >
    > (Like syntax highlighting)
    >
    > Or this:

    > (Some sort of transformation.)

    Given:

    <foo attr='1'>
    <kong attr'99>
    </kong>
    </foo>

    I would like, for example, something like:

    <ul>
    <li>foo 1
    <ul>
    <li>kong 99</li>