XMLDataSource with a GridView

Kenneth Keeley

Hi I have seen a sample of using a SQLDataSource object with a GridView on
Microsofts beta.asp.net site. The example had every thing I wanted to do ie
add, delete, edit. but it used a SQLDatasource. How can I change this to an
XML datasource. When I do it complains about the DataKeyNames Field and the
DataField Values. it states that the properties don't exisit in the
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.XmlDataSourceNodeDescriptor'

Thanks for any help.

Kenneth