XMLDOM PROBLEM ON WIN2003

Guest

It works perfect on my Win xp machine but when i upload the page into my
server which is win2003 it returns 0
What is the possible cause of it ?

Dim xml
Set xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
xml.async = False
xml.setProperty "ServerHTTPRequest", True
xml.load (http://www.xx.com/Xml/xx.xml)
Set itemList = xml.getElementsByTagName("FENERHABER")
Response.Write itemlist.Length

Anthony Jones

It works perfect on my Win xp machine but when i upload the page into my
server which is win2003 it returns 0
What is the possible cause of it ?

Dim xml
Set xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
xml.async = False
xml.setProperty "ServerHTTPRequest", True
xml.load (http://www.xx.com/Xml/xx.xml)

Set itemList = xml.getElementsByTagName("FENERHABER")
Response.Write itemlist.Length

Change to:-

Response.Write xml.parseError.reason

Have you tried accessing the resource directly in IE when logged on to an
interactive session on the Win2003 box?

Guest

Response.Write xml.parseError.reason
returned

Not enough storage is available to process this command.

Joe Fawcett

So how big is the document and how much free RAM is there, you'll need about
4 times the actual document size?