    xml.load (http://www.xx.com/Xml/xx.xml)
    Set itemList = xml.getElementsByTagName("FENERHABER")
    Response.Write itemlist.Length

    Guest, Dec 14, 2006

  2. <in da club> wrote in message news:...
    > It works perfect on my Win xp machine but when i upload the page into my
    > server which is win2003 it returns 0
    > What is the possible cause of it ?
    >

    > Dim xml
    > Set xml = Server.CreateObject("MSXML.DOMDocument")
    > xml.async = False
    > xml.setProperty "ServerHTTPRequest", True
    > xml.load (http://www.xx.com/Xml/xx.xml)

    > Set itemList = xml.getElementsByTagName("FENERHABER")
    > Response.Write itemlist.Length

    Change to:-

    Response.Write xml.parseError.reason

    Have you tried accessing the resource directly in IE when logged on to an
    interactive session on the Win2003 box?

    Anthony Jones, Dec 14, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Response.Write xml.parseError.reason
    returned

    Not enough storage is available to process this command.

    Guest, Dec 14, 2006

    Guest Guest

    and there is no problem with disk space or memory storage..

    Guest, Dec 14, 2006

    Joe Fawcett Guest

    So how big is the document and how much free RAM is there, you'll need about
    4 times the actual document size?

    --

    Joe Fawcett (MVP - XML)

    http://joe.fawcett.name