XMLFilter truncates XML

Discussion in 'Java' started by Timo Nentwig, Feb 13, 2004.

  1. Timo Nentwig

    Timo Nentwig Guest

    Hi!

    I implemented an XMLFilter and a ContentHandler. Both yet do nothing but
    implementing the interface.

    I use them as follows:

    String filterClass = "my.Filter";
    XMLFilter filter = (XMLFilter) Class.forName(filterClass).newInstance();
    SAXReader reader = new SAXReader(new SAXParser());

    filter.setParent(reader.getXMLReader());
    filter.setContentHandler(new XMLWriter(new
    OutputStreamWriter(System.out)));
    filter.parse(document);

    The SAXParser is the one from NekoHTML hence the input is a relatively
    complex 30KiB HTML page.

    The output is truncated and entities are removed from the output.

    Does anybody have an idea why or what I might have done wrong?

    Thanks a lot!
    Timo

    Timo Nentwig, Feb 13, 2004