    How am i supposed to do this?
    Will i be able to send that list to the server?

    TIA
    Grant Merwitz, Aug 18, 2005

  2. Grant Merwitz

    jasonkester Guest

    Remember, with an XmlHttpRequest you won't have the luxury of
    runat=server style access to your Input controls. You'll have to dig
    around in the Request.Form and Request.QueryString collections to find
    your checkbox values.

    So yeah, you're probably sending it just fine. You're just not looking
    for it in the right place!

    Jason Kester
    Expat Software Consulting Services
    http://www.expatsoftware.com/
    jasonkester, Aug 18, 2005

  3. Yeah thanx.
    I was eventually using Javascript to generate a list of the checked boxes,
    and using another XmlHttp request to update these accordingly.
    But then was asked to first filter my list and showing this to the user
    before doing the update.

    This proved too difficult - as i couldn't do it without another request to
    the db
    I guesse i could have saved the original list in a array or something, but i
    abandoned my AJAXing and went with regular .NET

    one day i'll use it properly .... one day!!!!

    Grant Merwitz, Aug 19, 2005