xmlhttprequest send(Data) examples wanted.

edai

I am trying to find some sample code which uses the send() method of
xmlhttprequest. most of the examples on the web use send(NULL) and
encode the data in open(get,url?name=value) format.
If i am using open(post,url) and doing send(xml document) what are the
care abouts and how do I see this data at the server side?
regards

VK

<http://www.ajaxtoolbox.com>