XmlMembershipProvider

abcd

I am using XmlMembershipProvider for
XmlRoleProvider
XmlProfileProvider
XmlMembershipProvider

I have 3 files at Users.config, Roles.config and profile.config when these
files are kept at App_Data my web site launches fast and no issues.

But I have created the below settiong for this and storing the files as

<add name="XmlRoleProvider" applicationName="ResGUI"
type="Artem.Web.Providers.XmlRoleProvider"
fileName="~/bin/ASPManagerCfg/Roles.config" />

when the 3 files moved to bin/ASPManagerCfg then my application loads slow
and runs slow, login is slow and everything is slow...Any idea what could be
wrong...

THanks