XMLRPC::Server logging question

James Mills

Hello all.

I have a program that has a thread serving up an client API using
XMLRPC::Server. Up to this point, I have been happy letting it log
eveything to stdout. However, as I move forward, I want to combine
every log event in my program into a single log file. I am using the
Logger class for eveything else in the program, but I cannot find a
way to tell XMLRPC::Server to use it. I know that XMLRPC::Server
creates a WEBrick::HTTPServer internally, and that is the object doing
the logging. Is there a way to get at that WEBrick's ":Logger"
parameter?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
~james

Adam Block

Did you ever solve this problem? I'm just trying to figure out how to
turn off the WEBRick server logging altogether.

/adam