XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP Problem.

Craig Dunn

Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me with this - it's probably trivial but I
cant find anything on google...

I'm writing an XMLRPC server using XMLRPC::HTTP::Transport to run as a
daemon. I want calls to the server to be passed off to
Codenation::XML::Handler; (the server runs under
Codenation::Server::HTTP::XMLRPC), however. I have a method in the
Handler package called test, and I want to call it via XMLRPC.

My server code includes:

use XMLRPC::Lite;
use XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP;
@::ISA = qw(XMLRPC::Server::parameters);

sub new {
my $class = shift;
return bless {
_xmlrpc => XMLRPC::Transport::HTTP::Daemon
->new(LocalPort => 8080)
} , $class;

}

sub run {
my $self = shift;
$self->{_xmlrpc}->dispatch_to('Codenation::XML::Handler');
$self->{_xmlrpc}->handle;
return $self;

If I make an XMLRPC connection to call test, I get a 'file not found'
error returned from the client. It works if I call the method as
Codenation.XML.Handler.test.

Is there a way to get around this, I dont want to have to specify the
full package name, and I understood that dispatch_to should take care of
that anyway.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Craig