xmlspy - is this the right newsgroup

kevin bailey

hi there,

since we're now using xmlspy extensively to work with xml docs i wondered
if there was a NG which could be used to discuss issues more specific to
xmlspy.

is this the right NG to use - or is there a more appropriate one?

thanks,

kev bailey

pexito

kevin bailey said:
hi there,

since we're now using xmlspy extensively to work with xml docs i wondered
if there was a NG which could be used to discuss issues more specific to
xmlspy.

is this the right NG to use - or is there a more appropriate one?

thanks,

kev bailey

I don't know if this is the appropiate NG, but since you're using
XMLSPY i was wondering about the software. i have to do a small
XML-Project by myself and have no software till now. What do you think
about XMLSPY?

I will use XML, XLST, XML Schema, Data retrieval from RDBMS, Data
input from Excel.

Thanks Pexito

raghav

[Whether XMLSPY is good]
Yes, I have also used it for some time and found it really useful.
Worth recommending..

hth
raghav..

Mark Preston

since we're now using xmlspy extensively to work with xml docs i wondered
if there was a NG which could be used to discuss issues more specific to
xmlspy.

is this the right NG to use - or is there a more appropriate one?
Many of us here have used XML Spy since the early days and have a very
good relationship with Altova because of the superb product range and
the tools they supply. (Spy, for instance, may not be the best choice
for all users).

As far as I know - and I have heard no different from other long-time
users of Spy - this is about the best group for such questions.