XMLSPY Question

billsahiker

Altova posted an announcement regarding XMLSPY 2008 stating it can
handle much larger files.

So how large is large?

Does it load the entire XML document into memory, or does it stream,
like xmlreader?

I read it has spyware so am reluctant to download the trial version.
did download Stylus Studio and it appears to be a DOM based system.

I transform very large xml documents for my clients and some of these
files are over 500Mb. I even did noe that was almost 3Gb. I wote
some
tools with xmlreader/writer that split the files, but requires some
hard-coding for each one. sure would be nice to have a windows based
tool that would be a bit more automated. I hear there are things on
unix, but that does not help me.

Bill