xmp in asp or in asp.net

AspProgrammer

Hello

I need to build in application that can deal with xml.
The application i have to build is standard in asp. Now i was wondering
should i create a new page in asp.net to work with xml or is asp as
good as asp.net to work with xml?

Thx for the information..

Greetings Jurgen

Martin Honnen

AspProgrammer said:
I need to build in application that can deal with xml.
The application i have to build is standard in asp. Now i was wondering
should i create a new page in asp.net to work with xml or is asp as
good as asp.net to work with xml?

With classic ASP you can use MSXML to perform XML tasks, MSXML 3 has
support for DOM Level 1, XSLT 1.0, XPath 1.0, MSXML 4 adds support for
W3C XML schema (XSD 1.0).