XMP

Jim Ley

I don't think so...

but I've successfully compiled the Adobe sample C++ application under
VC++ so I'm sure it'd be trivial to do it as an activeX or other.

It's also pretty f'ing trivial, find the comment, then it's text you
can parse with any old RDF parser IIRC, anyway it should be trivial,
but not obviously relevant to javascript.

I am lobbying the adobe guys to get the ability to get the metadata
though from javascript in SVG docs.

Jim.