xmpfilter-a-like for python (code annotation)

Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

http://eigenclass.org/hiki/xmpfilter
looks cool , anything like this for python? any reason that we culd
not do simmilar ?

I just read that page and am a little confused. This program adds
assertions based on the actual code, i.e. if the code is wrong it
nonetheless adds assertions that don't fail. I always thought one writes
assertions to test what the code should do and not what it actually does!?

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

thattommyhallll

I just read that page and am a little confused. This program adds
assertions based on the actual code, i.e. if the code is wrong it
nonetheless adds assertions that don't fail. I always thought one writes
assertions to test what the code should do and not what it actually does!?

Ciao,
Marc 'BlackJack' Rintsch

Its more the inline annotation lie here http://eigenclass.org/hiki.rb?xmpfilter#l4
that I wanted