XP %HOME% and Maven

Marko Velic

I try Maven

In install guide stand: install_repo.bat %HOME%\.maven\repository

Problem is that I get new dir C:\Documents\some_files_and_dir and I should
get
C:\Documents and Settings\mvelic\.maven ???

Also %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%\.maven\repository same thing.

I did try with install_repo.bat "%HOME%"\.maven\repository, but then I get
new dir

C:\maven\bin\%HOME%

Do I need to get C:\Documents and Settings\mvelic\.maven?
And how can I get it?

Thanks.