XP %HOME% and Maven

Discussion in 'Java' started by Marko Velic, Jun 10, 2004.

  1. Marko Velic

    Marko Velic Guest

    I try Maven

    In install guide stand: install_repo.bat %HOME%\.maven\repository

    Problem is that I get new dir C:\Documents\some_files_and_dir and I should
    get
    C:\Documents and Settings\mvelic\.maven ???

    Also %HOMEDRIVE%%HOMEPATH%\.maven\repository same thing.

    I did try with install_repo.bat "%HOME%"\.maven\repository, but then I get
    new dir

    C:\maven\bin\%HOME%

    Do I need to get C:\Documents and Settings\mvelic\.maven?
    And how can I get it?

    Thanks.

    Marko Velic, Jun 10, 2004