XP SP3 work ok with VS2008 SP1?

Cirene

I'm thinking about installing XP SP3. Does it work pretty well with VS2008
SP1 and associated products (SQL Server 2005 SP2), etc...?

Should I install XP SP3 before or after VS2008, VS2008 SP1, etc...?

Guest

I'm thinking about installing XP SP3.  Does it work pretty well with VS2008
SP1 and associated products (SQL Server 2005 SP2), etc...?

Should I install XP SP3 before or after VS2008, VS2008 SP1, etc...?

I have a box with SP3 and VS2008 SP1 and SQL 2005 SP2. Windows SP was
installed from the beginning, it was a new box. Everything works great.