XPath 2 and XSLT 2 for libxml2, libxslt

Steve Ball

I've commenced work in implementing XPath 2 and XSLT 2 for libxml2 and
libxslt respectively. Find out more at http://www.explain.com.au/libx/

Progress so far:

Support for Sequences has been added to libxml2's XPath module. The
expression 'count(("a", 2, "c"))' correctly returns the value '3'.

Work has commenced on implementing xsl:for-each-group in libxslt.

If you are interested in supporting this work, then please visit
http://www.explain.com.au/libx/ and join our Professional Developers
Programme, or send me an email.

Steve Ball