xpath query question

Discussion in 'XML' started by nkeung, Jul 25, 2011.

  1. nkeung

    nkeung

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    below is my xml document and right now my query is: /description/*/text(), I can get all the text except that the text inside the < strong > lunch < /strong> which "lunch" doesn't display.

    This is probably a simple fix but I just couldn't get it correct. Thank you for your help.

    < description >

    < ![CDATA[

    < p >
    Envie is a brand new Bar Lounge that offers a modern-design space opening onto Wyndham Street, where on busy nights the crowd spills out onto the street...
    < /p >

    < p >
    If you are in for a < strong>lunch< /strong>, the Twangoo voucher will offer you two delicious Lunches &ndash; perfect for that lunch meeting, a casual date or just a get together with friends in a relaxed and modern atmosphere.

    < /description >
    nkeung, Jul 25, 2011