  1. Guest

    Is there any good tool for Mac for testing XML Xpath queries? I want to make sure I have the right Xpath.
    , Apr 13, 2012

  2. On 4/13/2012 11:49 AM, wrote:
    > Is there any good tool for Mac for testing XML Xpath queries? I want to make sure I have the right Xpath.

    Most XPath implementations come with a command-line driver as sample
    code; you could use any of those...

    I'm not sure whether there's anything which does the "colorized editor"
    thing, updating as you change the path. Wouldn't be hard to add to any
    of the editors which already color their search results, of course.

    --
    Joe Kesselman,

    Joe Kesselman, Apr 14, 2012

  3. Peter Flynn Guest