XPathNodeIterator reading embedded tags

Guest

I'm using an XPathNodeIterator to select an element in an XML document that
contains text I am going to put in a label on an aspx page. I want to be
able to include HTML tags in the text read from the XML document, but the
XPathNodeIterator.Current.Value property seems to ignore any tags. The text
inside the tags is included, but the formatting is not. Is this possible or
is there something else I need to do?