    Thanks,
    Brian
    , Oct 27, 2005

  2. In article <>, "" <> writes:
    > Has anyone used the new C support option for XPEDITER/CICS (mainframe
    > debugging)?

    Technically this is off-topic for comp.lang.c, though I don't know
    of a better group to try - the only CICS newsgroup my server carries
    is bit.listserv.cics-l, apparently a mirror of a BITNET listserver
    named CICS-L. No idea if it's currently active.

    You might get some hits at http://www.mvsforums.com.

    --
    Michael Wojcik

    Please enjoy the stereo action fully that will surprise you. -- Pizzicato Five
    Michael Wojcik, Oct 28, 2005