XPEDITER/CICS C Support?

bporter

Has anyone used the new C support option for XPEDITER/CICS (mainframe
debugging)? I believe it is in beta now - would be interested in any
feedback. I have used their C support for their batch debugger and am
pretty excited they are going to have it in CICS too. Any insight
would be helpful.

Thanks,
Brian

Michael Wojcik

Has anyone used the new C support option for XPEDITER/CICS (mainframe
debugging)?

Technically this is off-topic for comp.lang.c, though I don't know
of a better group to try - the only CICS newsgroup my server carries
is bit.listserv.cics-l, apparently a mirror of a BITNET listserver
named CICS-L. No idea if it's currently active.

You might get some hits at http://www.mvsforums.com.