XpoLog 2.5 released

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by haim, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. haim

    haim Guest

    XpoLog Ltd. announced today the release of XpoLog Center 2.5,

    XpoLog center is a log viewing and analysis server, with data
    collection, monitoring and manipulation capabilities for developers,
    administrators and tech support teams.
    With XpoLog you can resolve technical problems faster then ever making
    customers satisfied and getting more spare time.
    Build a self managing log portal for your enterprise systems enabling
    fast access and intelligent management of logs and data.
    Easily view and analyze large portions of log files and data. Collect,
    manage and send data for technical support calls.
    Some of the new features:

    - Automatic log pattern detection for any log file.
    - Improved Log viewer screen.
    - Database support and Windows Event viewer support.
    - Access logs behind Http server.
    - Detect new log files on disk automatically.
    - Verifier mechanism is a powerful tool to represent system state.
    - Scheduler for tasks and data transmission.
    - Data injection of log into Database, or files.
    - Merge logs and get online view of the combined log.
    - Log viewer for : text, xml, windows event viewer, Database.
    - Pattern definition for any log file schema.
    - Collect data and export over FTP, eMail, SSH and more.
    - Auto detect changing log files.
    - Graphic Web Interface.
    - Filter and search.
    - View number of logs in the same time.
    - Data transformation to SQL, XML, CSV and more.
    - Monitor and generate alerts over any file types.
    - Get automatic support calls from your systems

    XpoLog has many more features
    Visit us at http://www.xpolog.com
    Also available as WAR and EAR for J2EE deployments.

    Contact us for additional information.

    Haim Koschitzky
    XpoLog
    What are you going to do with your spare time?

    haim, Jun 8, 2004

  2. haim

    Alan Balmer Guest

    On 8 Jun 2004 14:45:17 -0700, (haim) wrote:

    >Contact us for additional information.

    Actually, I thought it better to contact

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting

    Alan Balmer, Jun 8, 2004

  3. haim

    haim Guest

    Alan Balmer <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > On 8 Jun 2004 14:45:17 -0700, (haim) wrote:
    >

    > >Contact us for additional information.

    > Actually, I thought it better to contact

    Please accept my Apology
    I was not aware of the groups rules, I assumed release are legitimet content.
    I assumed wrong. I will be more carefull in the future.

    Sorry for this publish, wont happen again.
    Haim
    XpoLog

    haim, Jun 9, 2004
  4. haim

    haim Guest

    [OT] Re: XpoLog 2.5 released

    I deeply apologize for this publication. I was not aware its not the place
    Please forgive me for this spammng.
    It will not happen again.

    Haim
    XpoLog
    http://www.xpolog.com

    haim, Jun 9, 2004
  5. haim

    Alan Balmer Guest

    Re: [OT] Re: XpoLog 2.5 released

    On 9 Jun 2004 00:37:10 -0700, (haim) wrote:

    >I deeply apologize for this publication. I was not aware its not the place
    >Please forgive me for this spammng.
    >It will not happen again.

    Did you consider this a clever way to do it all over again?

    <repeated spam clipped>

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting

    Alan Balmer, Jun 9, 2004
  6. haim

    Alan Balmer Guest

    On 8 Jun 2004 23:58:35 -0700, (haim) wrote:

    >Alan Balmer <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> On 8 Jun 2004 14:45:17 -0700, (haim) wrote:
    >>

    >> >Contact us for additional information.

    >> Actually, I thought it better to contact

    >Please accept my Apology
    >I was not aware of the groups rules, I assumed release are legitimet content.
    >I assumed wrong. I will be more carefull in the future.
    >
    >Sorry for this publish, wont happen again.
    >Haim
    >XpoLog

    The no-advertising rules are not unique to comp.lang.c. They actually
    apply to most usenet groups, though there are some who explicitly
    allow certain forms of advertising per their charters. Before
    posting, you should find and read those charters, where available
    (some old groups do not have charters.) Without an explicit
    permission, you can abstain, monitor the group for a while to see if
    ads are regularly posted, or just ask the question in the group.

    The best way to advertise on comp.lang.c, or most any other newsgroup,
    is to participate, help people solve their problems, and include your
    company contact information in a short signature block. Most people
    won't object to that.

    --
    Al Balmer
    Balmer Consulting