xporting outlook calendar to a website

John

Hello,

Is there a way, preferably an example, to export a couple of people's
outlook calendars to a web based calendar? We want to be able to allow each
person to import their calendar so the big bosses can goto one site and view
everyone's bookings. Thanks in advance.

John

Michael Pearson

Using MS Exhange would allow for the "sharing" situation. There is a
product that you can buy that can pull data out of Outlook, lotus notes etc,
but I don't have a link handy. You can probabyl google for it though.

Michael