[XPOST] Controlling the commandline via ASP/WSH

Lorenzo Bolognini

Hi all,

I have a problem letting this small script I wrote work correctly. In
particular i can't manage to execute commands that require user
input/confirmation. How should i handle that?

If you are going to try it i suggest you to start passing it a simple "dir
c:\"

Thank you,
Lorenzo Bolognini

-------------------------------
place it in a file called wcl.asp
-------------------------------
<%
'THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND
'EVEN EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
%>
<head>
<title>WebCommandLine</title>
</head>
<%
action = Request.Querystring("action")
Select Case action
Case ""
%>
<form action="wcl.asp?action=exe" method="post">
<input type="submit">
<input type="reset">
</form>
<%
Case "exe"
command = Request.Form("command")
Set WshShell = Server.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
'could put the log on the ftp dir so it could be downloadable
WshShell.Run("cmd.exe /K " & command & " > C:\CHANGE_THIS_NAME.log")
Set WshShell = Nothing
Response.Write("Command: <font color=red>" & command & "</font>
executed! " & _
"<br>Thanks for having used WebCommandLine!<br>" & _
"<a href='wcl.asp'>New Command</a>")

End Select
%>