    problem?

    regards

    Karl Z
    Karl, May 26, 2004

  2. Most of your problems have been addressed by Priscilla's input, but
    note that neither "www.test.com/schemas/test.xsd" nor
    "C:\vcs\Source\Import_export_formats\Schemas\Person.xsd" are usable
    URLs -- you should use e.g.
    "file:///C:/vcs/Source/Import_export_formats/Schemas/Person.xsd"

    ht
    Half-time member of W3C Team
    Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail:

  3. Karl

    Karl Guest

    I tried that, but it gives me the same error in the schema file "No content
    model available for validation (possible empty DTD/Schema)", when I try to
    save the xml file referencing the schema file.

    "Henry S. Thompson" <> wrote in message
    > Most of your problems have been addressed by Priscilla's input, but
    > note that neither "www.test.com/schemas/test.xsd" nor
    > "C:\vcs\Source\Import_export_formats\Schemas\Person.xsd" are usable
    > URLs -- you should use e.g.
    > "file:///C:/vcs/Source/Import_export_formats/Schemas/Person.xsd"
    >
    > ht
    > --
    > Henry S. Thompson, HCRC Language Technology Group, University of

    Edinburgh
    > Half-time member of W3C Team
    > 2 Buccleuch Place, Edinburgh EH8 9LW, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
    > Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail:
    > [mail really from me _always_ has this .sig -- mail without it is forged

    spam]
    Karl, May 27, 2004
  4. Karl

    Karl, May 27, 2004