    Thanks.

    Crillin.
    , Mar 4, 2008

  2. wrote:

    > I was given an xsd file inport into an application that i am
    > developing.
    > There is a line in the file that contains
    >
    > <xs:element name="SparePartLocation" type="cmt:StringMax4"/>
    >
    > Do you have any what kind of type that might be... the schema
    > validator im using is complaining about the type.

    Check what namespace URI the prefix 'cmt' is bound to in your schema,
    then look for a schema with that target namespace (the schema itself or
    any included or imported schema) defining a type named 'StringMax4' in
    that particular namespace.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Mar 4, 2008

    Thans Martin.

    It is exactly as u said, they defined that type in another schema and
    after I imported that one the error I was getting went away :)

    Crillin.
    , Mar 4, 2008