XSD Error: "Expecting '.', identifier or quoted identifier withmultiple tables.

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by S_K, Aug 6, 2008.

  1. S_K

    S_K Guest

    Hi,

    I'm creating a TableAdapter against an Oracle database. I can
    successfully create a simple (one table) TableAdapter, test the SQL
    query, click the Next button twice and click the Finish button and
    everything works cleanly.

    However, when I try to add another table to the query and go throught
    the same procedure I get an error:
    "Expecting '.', identifier or quoted identifier with multiple tables."

    I've noticed that when I remove the INNER JOIN the Query Builder
    automatically adds to the SQL query and join the two tables in the
    WHERE clause this works.

    Why this odd behaviour?

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    S_K, Aug 6, 2008