    Thanks & Regards
    DJ

    , Jan 31, 2006

  2. wrote:

    > I'm trying to identify a library to read the XSD as a DOM structure or
    > Schema Object Model.

    Well Microsoft on Windows currently provides MSXML version 4 and 6, both
    of which implement a SOM (schema object model).
    Download is here:
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/XML/XMLDownloads/default.aspx>
    SDK documentation is online here:
    <http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/anch_xmlprod.asp>
    The download for MSXML 4 also allows you to install the MSXML SDK locally.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Jan 31, 2006