XSD restriction

Discussion in 'XML' started by SP, Sep 26, 2005.

  1. SP

    SP Guest

    Hi,
    I'm trying to write a correct xsd using restriction.
    I've the follow XML:
    <root>
    <a>10</a>
    <b>10,54</b>
    <c>2005-10-12</c>
    <d>
    <aa>test</aa>
    <bb>test2</bb>
    </d>
    <d>
    <cc>test3</cc>
    <bb>test</bb>
    </d>
    </root>

    I want a xsd that use restriction to: maxLeength of a element and
    the cardinality ( minOccurs,maxOccurs) of the element, and some pattern
    as date.

    Now I can write a correct xsd?
    SP, Sep 26, 2005