    my xml-files according my xsd-file.

    Does anyone know something like this?

    /franz

    Franz Bayer, Sep 3, 2004

    Xerces-J(ava) from http://xml.apache.org/ has XML schema support.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

    Martin Honnen, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Franz Bayer

    Paul News Guest

    "Franz Bayer" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I need a library for java that validates my xml-files, or helps me writing
    > my xml-files according my xsd-file.
    >
    > Does anyone know something like this?
    >
    > /franz

    Try XmlBeans ... http://xmlbeans.apache.org

    It generates Java APIs for your xsd and can do schema validation. You
    can also use the XmlBeans API (in java) to create XML documents that
    conform to your schema.

    Later,
    Paul

    --
    Paul Webster
    "I'd dreamed of this each lonely night, of doing in that virus trash.

    Paul News, Sep 9, 2004