XSD+XSL -> XHTML -> XML

Clodo

I need to create a PHP page that use an XSL file for transforming a
generic XSD in their XHTML with inputbox,select etc.., for allow users
to insert data in a user-friendly html-based editor, and on 'submit'
the PHP page (server-side) can reconstruct the XML file and validate
with the original XSD file, like this project:

http://www.codeproject.com/dotnet/xmldataeditor.asp

I need to create also some javascript code or postback to php page to
allow user adding /removing tags when XSD allow that.

This must work with any XSD file...

It's better if i create an XSL that convert from XSD to XFORMS, and for
now (until client browser support XFORMS) another XSL that convert from
XFORMS to XHTML?

I discover this project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/xsltkit/
"XSLTkit is a collection of XSLT stylesheets for several purposes. For
example transforming XSD to XForms, XForms to XHTML, XSD to SQL, XSD to
LDAP Schema, etc."

but the lastest release is on 2003...

Already exists some like that? Too difficult? Anyone want to help me,
to create an opensource collections of XSLT/PHP/JS like the above?
Thanks!

Soren Kuula

Clodo said:
I need to create a PHP page that use an XSL file for transforming a
generic XSD in their XHTML with inputbox,select etc.., for allow users
to insert data in a user-friendly html-based editor, and on 'submit'
the PHP page (server-side) can reconstruct the XML file and validate
with the original XSD file, like this project:

Implementing full XSD in _any_ language is a pain. In xsl, it would be
nothing short of masochism ;)

I'd begin by restricting XSD -- coarsely.

Soren