xServices::CServices<TImp>::StHoldClientList::StHoldClientList(std::set<TImp*, std::less<TImp*>, std

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vinu, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. Vinu

    Vinu Guest

    Hi
    I am facing a problem in compilation the error is like this

    In constructor
    xServices::CServices<TImp>::StHoldClientList::StHoldClientList(std::set<TImp*,
    std::less<TImp*>, std::allocator<TImp*> >&)':
    : error: expected `;' before "pos"
    : error: `pos' undeclared (first use this function)
    : error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each
    function it appears in.)
    : In destructor
    `xServices::CServices<TImp>::StHoldClientList::~StHoldClientList()':
    : error: expected `;' before "pos"
    : error: `pos' undeclared (first use this function)

    Source Code:

    namespace xServices
    {

    template <class TImp>
    class CServices
    {
    protected:
    typedef typename std::set<TImp*> ServiceList;
    typedef typename ServiceList::iterator ServiceIterator;
    ServiceList m_list;
    struct StHoldClientList
    {
    StHoldClientList(ServiceList& clients)
    : m_clients(clients)
    {
    for (CServices::ServiceIterator pos = m_clients.begin(); pos !=
    m_clients.end(); ++pos)
    (*pos)->AddRef();
    }
    ~StHoldClientList()
    {
    for (CServices::ServiceIterator pos = m_clients.begin(); pos !=
    m_clients.end(); ++pos)
    (*pos++)->Release();
    }
    ServiceList& m_clients;
    };
    friend struct StHoldClientList;
    };
    }

    Can u help me to solve this error.
    Can you suggest standard way of doing it on Sun Solaris Sparc? We are
    using gcc 3.4.2 .

    Thanks
    Vinu

    Vinu, Jul 6, 2005