xsi nil=true

arjun.chakraborty

Hi All,

I have a deeply nested class structure defined in a web service. An
object of this class type is received as an input parameter in the only
web method present in the web service. When, I try to execute the
service, I am not able to see the entire xml request schema. It
displays till the 5th level node only. After that, an attribute
xsi:nil=true comes up.

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<soap:Body>