xsi nil=true

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by arjun.chakraborty@gmail.com, Apr 25, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a deeply nested class structure defined in a web service. An
    object of this class type is received as an input parameter in the only
    web method present in the web service. When, I try to execute the
    service, I am not able to see the entire xml request schema. It
    displays till the 5th level node only. After that, an attribute
    xsi:nil=true comes up.

    HTTP/1.1 200 OK

    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
    <soap:Body>